Saturday, October 25, 2008

A post. Really.

Life on Mars (ABC version)
I'm watching the ABC version of Life on Mars. I have seen the BBC series (well, technically, I still have a few episodes left to watch); while I liked the BBC series, I couldn't quite get into it - maybe it was the 70's British slang which made me feel like I was missing the joke. I am enjoying the American version (and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Jason O'Mara is dreamy). The BBC version seemed to really reiterate that there were two worlds (the present and 1973) and in that sense was a little more sci-fi/fantasy than the American version (like the creepy kid in the tv). However, the American version seems to be taking more time to tell the story so maybe that will change.

Fringe
Jury is still out on Fringe but not on Joshua Jackson ;) and Walter is pretty fun. I do like that things do seem to be moving forward broad story-arc-wise. Blair Brown is pretty awesome on this show, too.

Time Warp
I have several episodes of this stored on the TiVo. I'll let you know after I watch 'em.

No comments: