Monday, March 05, 2007

Double Arigato, Mr. RoBento

The very kind & generous Jessica gave me a Mr. Bento for Christmas/B-day/Housewarming and I finally get to unveil it! I coveted her Mr. Bento and it was very thoughtful of her to get me one.

Double Arigato, Mr. RoBento

Mr. Bento reminds me Klaatu, the robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still. I commented this to Dr. D who quickly christened it Mr. RoBento.

This is tomorrow's lunch - the first meal in Mr. RoBento:

Bento_02
(click on it for a bigger version; grilled chicken, DKM's coconut rice with a little B-Man's teriyaki sauce, spinach with currants, golden raisins, sunflower seeds and sugar plum grape tomotoes (not shown), grapes & Girl Scout Thin Mints [Where are the Samoas, you may ask? In a box, in my desk for, you know, emergencies. :) ]

I'm not disciplined enough to post every one of my Bento's, but I will try to take post the more interesting recipes.

So, double arigato, J - I really love Mr. RoBento. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you like it! And that's a very tasty-looking first lunch!

DKM said...

Welcome to the cult ;0)

wormie said...

:)