Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bathroom Before

The bathroom was in pretty bad shape. There was water damage along the back wall and termite damage under that nasty floor. The old tub, though pretty, was cracked and in too bad a shape to save. I prefer showers anyway so I didn't mind losing the tub. The sink, though retro, reminded me of the sinks in an old hospital & had to go. The toilet was pretty nasty & probably would have been fine with a good cleaning & a new seat, but new toilets are relatively cheap so I got a new toilet, too. And, no, I don't know why there was such an extensive filtering system in the bathroom.

Bathroom Before #1

Bathroom Before #2

Bathroom Before #5

There's still some painting left to do in the bathroom (and my camera is still missing) so "after" pics will have to wait for a bit (but hopefully by next weekend!).

No comments: